Some points of interest include:
- Graduate Program Directors, committee members, and administrative users log into eGRAD with their NinerNET ID and password.
- Access eGRAD on all University computers.
- Securely access eGRAD from off campus by logging into the campus VPN; see the ITS website to download and install the VPN..
- Easy access to prospective student information as well as applicant information; no need to run queries.
- Application terms and deadlines specific to the degree and major and delivery method/site.
- Applicants apply at https://mygradschool.uncc.edu, so make sure the Apply Now link on your website is set to this URL.
GPD'sare encouraged to bookmark this web page to check back for updates, features and answers to your questions!
- Be sure to include your program's specific application deadlines on your academic program webpage as this is where we direct prospective students to check for the deadlines.
- The Application System is available to receive applications for the specific terms during the dates listed below.
- 1st Summer: April 15 (prior year) to May 15 (current year)
- 2nd Summer: April 15 (prior year) to June 15 (current year)
- Fall: April 15 (prior year) to August 15 (current year)
- Spring: April 15 (prior year) to January 1 (current year)
- If you have a specific Statement of Purpose to which applicants must respond, please let us know. We can customize the text that appears to the applicants.
- Applicants have the option to upload a resume or vitae, let us know if you want to make this a requirement.
- "In-Progress" applications have not been submitted to the Graduate School, but you may view the information saved.
Please communicate directly with Kathy Giddings or Johnna Watson to request changes to your program's application requirements.
eGRAD Request Form
Requests for access to eGRAD should be made using this form.
Contact Kathy Giddings at email@example.com to schedule a training session.